Quick Takes service can help provide quick, cost
effective and actionable market intelligence to
answer key questions in your markets. Many customers
do not have the time or budget to commission a
traditional custom research project and Quick
Takes help to provide a solution to their research
Quick Takes are designed to provide clients with
a predefined custom research framework to answer
key internal questions quickly and cost-effectively.
The methodology employed for the research is mostly
desk research based combined with primary research
interviews to go directly to the market.
The types of topics Quick Takes can address include:
- How will a new product release fare in the
market? What competitive threats does it pose?
- What is the real meaning behind a major customer
- Who are the key ISVs/SIs/VARs in a specific
- What are the dynamics (market size, competitors,
trends, etc…) of a niche and under-researched
- What is an independent assessment of a strategy
we are planning to launch?
The Quick Takes product line has three product
tiers based on the degree of detail required: